Softer than our classic biscuits these little treats are perfect for older pups or those with small teeth.
- Made in the USA
- Great for pups with sensitivities
- 100% Real Ingredients
- Duck Shaped
- Low Fat
- 8oz or 15oz large containers available
Shelf Life: 18 months
Ingredients: Oat flour, tapioca starch, brown rice syrup, glycerin, coconut flakes, salmon, kelp, rice flour, flaxseed, coconut oil.
- Salmon is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which support the immune system, may decrease inflammation, and can keep your dog’s coat looking shiny and healthy. It’s also a good protein source. In fact, salmon is a common ingredient in high-quality dog foods. If your dog is allergic to more common sources of protein, like chicken, salmon may be a good alternative.
- Kelp from iodine to iron and amino acids, kelp, rich in natural salts and minerals, has 70 of the necessary vitamins, minerals, and micro nutrients dogs need.
- Coconut is easily digested and can boost your dog’s metabolism. It also contains valuable lauric acid (which has antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties), fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Flaxseed is an extremely healthy food because they are loaded with essential fatty acids like omega-3. Omega-3 is otherwise known as alpha linolenic acid, or ALA. Flaxseed is also full of dietary fiber, protein, manganese, and lignans.
- Glycerin is added to our soft and jerky treats for three key reasons: 1) allows treats to be chewy/soft 2) acts as a preservative against mold 3) and acts as a sweetener. There are many types of glycerin but ours is derived from animal and plant sources.
Our Packaging is Reusable!
- BPA free plastic & Non-Toxic
- Microwave Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Leak Resistant
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein(min) 12.4%, Crude Fat(min) 12%, Crude Fiber(max) 2%, Moisture(max) 6% Calorie Content ME (calculated): 5434 Kcal/kg: 22 Kcal/treat
Shelf Life: 18 Months