This functional dog treat, made with low allergen coconut, salmon, kelp and flax seed, not only offers a naturally delicious snack but also delivers powerful health benefits for your dog! Always made in the USA with the freshest ingredients. Softer than our classic biscuits these little treats are perfect for older pups or those with small teeth.
- Made in the USA
- Great for pups with sensitivities
- 100% Real Ingredients
- Duck Shaped
- Low Fat
Shelf Life: 18 months
Ingredients: Oat flour, tapioca starch, brown rice syrup, glycerin, coconut flakes, salmon, kelp, rice flour, flaxseed, coconut oil.
- Salmon is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which support the immune system, may decrease inflammation, and can keep your dog’s coat looking shiny and healthy. It’s also a good protein source. In fact, salmon is a common ingredient in high-quality dog foods. If your dog is allergic to more common sources of protein, like chicken, salmon may be a good alternative.
- Kelp from iodine to iron and amino acids, kelp, rich in natural salts and minerals, has 70 of the necessary vitamins, minerals, and micro nutrients dogs need.
- Coconut is easily digested and can boost your dog’s metabolism. It also contains valuable lauric acid (which has antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties), fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Flaxseed is an extremely healthy food because they are loaded with essential fatty acids like omega-3. Omega-3 is otherwise known as alpha linolenic acid, or ALA. Flaxseed is also full of dietary fiber, protein, manganese, and lignans.
- Glycerin is added to our soft and jerky treats for three key reasons: 1) allows treats to be chewy/soft 2) acts as a preservative against mold 3) and acts as a sweetener. There are many types of glycerin but ours is derived from animal and plant sources.
Our Packaging is Reusable!
- BPA free plastic & Non-Toxic
- Microwave Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Leak Resistant
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein(min) 12.4%, Crude Fat(min) 12%, Crude Fiber(max) 2%, Moisture(max) 6% Calorie Content ME (calculated): 5434 Kcal/kg: 22 Kcal/treat
Shelf Life: 18 Months