These all natural jerky treats are made with salmon, turkey, flaxseed, and other all natural ingredients.
- Made in the USA
- Grain Free
- Salmon 1st ingredient
- Great for pups with sensitivities
- Made with Flaxseed
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- 8oz or 13oz large containers
Ingredients: Salmon, Turkey, Chickpeas, Molasses, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Salt, Natural Smoke Flavor, Apple Cider Vinegar, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary Extract (Flavor).
- Salmon is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which support the immune system, may decrease inflammation, and can keep your dog’s coat looking shiny and healthy. It’s also a good protein source. In fact, salmon is a common ingredient in high-quality dog foods. If your dog is allergic to more common sources of protein, like chicken, salmon may be a good
- Turkey is a lean, white meat that helps dogs build muscle. It is also a highly digestible protein source for dogs. In addition, turkey-based pet foods may provide an alternative option for dogs with food sensitivities or food allergies to beef or chicken-based recipes.
- Flaxseed is an extremely healthy food because they are loaded with essential fatty acids like omega-3. Omega-3 is otherwise known as alpha linolenic acid, or ALA. Flaxseed is also full of dietary fiber, protein, manganese, and lignans.
- Apple Cider Vinegar improves digestion, combats yeast infections, relieves allergy symptoms and supports joint health.
- Glycerin is added to our soft and jerky treats for three key reasons: 1) allows treats to be chewy/soft 2) acts as a preservative against mold 3) and acts as a sweetener. There are many types of glycerin but ours is derived from animal and plant sources.
- Mixed Tocopherols is a phytochemical and mild preservative. Used to preserve freshness and shelf-life, mixed tocopherols is a combination of the four tocopherols present in vitamin E.
Our Packaging is Reusable!
- BPA free plastic & Non-Toxic
- Microwave Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Leak Resistant
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min.) 28%, Crude Fat (Min.) 14%, Crude Fiber (Max.) 3.0%, Moisture (Max.) 24%. Calorie Content (ME/calculated) 3200 Kcal/Kg. Calories Pet Treat: 23 Kcal
Shelf Life: 18 Months