- 100% natural antler chews= one ingredient!
- Real elk or deer antlers naturally shed in the USA
- Odor-free and with no dyes or preservatives
- Works to naturally clean teeth as they chew
- Long lasting chew
- Center cut gives access to mineral-rich marrow
- Stimulates the brain and deters boredom
Small Chew 4-5 inches: 20 – 40 pounds such as Beagles, Miniature Schnauzers, Border Collies, Corgis, Whippets and Scotties.
Medium Chew 5-6 inches: 40 – 70 pound range such as Afghan Hounds, Australian Shepherds, Bassett Hounds, Labs and Goldens, Boxers, Collies, most Sporting Breeds and Huskies.
Large Chew 6-7 inches: 70 – 90 pounds such as Akitas, Malamutes, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, English Sheepdogs and Ridgebacks.
Extra Large 9+ Inches
Additional Details As with any treat always supervise your dog when they are chewing antlers. Please remove the antler from your dog before it becomes small enough to swallow, too difficult to chew, or if your dog try's to bite down instead of chewing (this will prevent hurting your dog's teeth). Antler Chews are a natural product, they will vary in size, shape, weight, density and hue of color.