Forked Antler Chew
Moose's favorite chew! They are long lasting and are full of essential minerals such as calcium, zinc, magnesium and glucosamine.
- 100% natural antler chews= one ingredient!
- Real elk antlers naturally shed in the USA
- Odor-free and with no dyes or preservatives
- Works to naturally clean teeth as they chew
- Long lasting chew
- Solid bone is a great choice for aggressive chewers or dogs with a strong jaw
- Stimulates the brain and deters boredom
Small Chew 4-6 inches: 20 – 40 pounds such as Beagles, Miniature Schnauzers, Border Collies, Corgis, Whippets and Scotties.
Medium Chew 6-7 inches: 40 – 70 pound range such as Afghan Hounds, Australian Shepherds, Bassett Hounds, Labs and Goldens, Boxers, Collies, most Sporting Breeds and Huskies.
Large Chew 7-9 inches: 70 – 90 pounds such as Akitas, Malamutes, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, English Sheepdogs and Ridgebacks.
Extra Long Chew 9-12 inches 70-90 pounds
Extra Large Chew 7-12 inches same as the extra long but thicker than your average chew
Additional Details As with any treat always supervise your dog when they are chewing antlers. Please remove the antler from your dog before it becomes small enough to swallow, too difficult to chew, or if your dog try's to bite down instead of chewing (this will prevent hurting your dog's teeth). Antler Chews are a natural product, they will vary in size, shape, weight, density and hue of color.